Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer
Essence Solusoft is looking for a full-stack Ruby on Rails web & backend developer to join our team. If you’re passionate about what you are doing, we would like to meet you. As a Full Stack Ruby On Rails Developer, you’ll have to work with an existing team for fast and robust development Ultimately, You […]
Essence Solusoft is looking for a full-stack Ruby on Rails web & backend developer to join our team.
If you’re passionate about what you are doing, we would like to meet you. As a Full Stack Ruby On Rails Developer, you'll have to work with an existing team for fast and robust development
Ultimately, You are going to work from architect to deployment of the application.
Location: Nikol, Ahmedabad
Experience : 1+ Years
- Generating error-free code with best practices
- Managing development processes & working notes
- Growing technical skills and be an active part in technical transformation in the company
- When required managing client communication for projects assigned
- Reporting on project activities and ensuring timely completion of projects/assignments
- Guiding Jr. Developers for completion of their work
- Need to perform Unit testing for your own work. Also if required then perform BDD or TDD as needed.
- Managing a good environment in the company
- Supporting team leaders and members for their work
- Supporting other team members growing technically and training them
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves, and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Solid understanding of Ruby.
- Experience with Ruby On Rails MVC app and REST APIs./li>
- Experience working with background jobs.
- Experience in a fast understanding of any existing work.
- Experience in customization of Rubygems
- Experience in testing frameworks such as Rspec, Cucumber, Selenium.
- Good knowledge of databases and have worked with PostgreSQL/MySql.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(git, bitbucket)
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of any frontend framework like AngularJS, ReactJS
- Knowledge or Experience with Graphql API
- Knowledge of AWS/Heroku.
- Knowledge of Auto Deployment
- Alternate Saturday Off
- Growth Opportunities with Skill Development
- Work-Life Balance
- Work Aligned with personal interests match to Company’s
- Fair Treatment during work
- Job Security
- Good Salary